The present legal notices aim at defining the terms of access and use of the website (hereafter “the Website”) and is offered by the company LINK SERVICE to the internet users. The information included in this Website is only designed to inform the internet users about the company, its activities and services.
The present Website is the sole property of the company LINK SERVICE, whose head office is located at
1, Boulevard Carabacel
06000 NICE - FRANCE
Tel.: +33 (0)6 43 25 15 17
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SARL with share capital of € 8,000.00
RCS NICE 477 674 436
NAF Code: 6832A
Intracommunity VAT N° : FR 28 477674436
Publication Manager: Christophe BENIER / Manager
Website Design & Hosting :
OcTos® e-comm Network sarl
email : email@example.com
RCS Versailles 424 453 728
The Website’s general terms and conditions of use
Therefore, LINK SERVICE disclaims all liability:
- for any interruption of the Website
- for any occurrence of bugs
- for any damages resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party causing a change in the information available on the Site.
- And, more generally, any direct or indirect damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, caused as a result of the access or inability to access by any person to this Website, as well as the usage of the Site and/or credit given to some information coming directly or directly from the latter. Thereto, LINK SERVICE disclaims any liability for any damages that may occur to the IT equipment as a result of their access to the present Website using or downloading any of these items (data, texts, images, videos, sounds…). Finally, LINK SERVICE shall not be held liable for any delay, loss or misdirection of an email, nor for its sending or not to an erroneous email address.
The entirety of this Website belongs to the company LINK SERVICE. In compliance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, all contents on this Website (Images, logos, comments, brands, etc…) are the exclusive property to their respective authors and/or respective owners for the term of legal copyright protection. All rights of reproduction are reserved, including iconographic or photographic representations. Any representation or complete or partial reproduction made by whatsoever process without the approval of the author or the entitled parties is illegal and constitutes an infringement for which the offender incurs civil and criminal liability. Only representations or reproductions, complete or partial, for private use are allowed.
All photos representing our services are not contractual.
Protection of personal data
The personal information gathered on this Website remains strictly confidential and is only kept for our customer relation management, prospection and statistics. By entering personal data on the Website, you agree on their retrieval for those purposes.
No personal information is gathered without your knowledge.
No personal information shall be conveyed to other parties.
As per the law on information technology and individual freedom of 6 January 1978, you are entitled to access, change, correct and delete personal data about you.
You can send your queries to:
1, Boulevard Carabacel
06000 NICE - FRANCE
or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browsing on the Site may entail the installing of cookies on your device (computer, tablet, etc…). A cookie is a text file implanted on your device while visiting a website or consulting an ad. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your device when you visit a site or you open an ad. A Cookie cannot damage your device. It aims at gathering browsing information. Only the cookie transmitter is entitled to read and modify the information content included in the cookie. The cookies are by no means meant to gather personal information fraudulently. They do not allow us to identify you personally.
We use different types of cookies:
- Cookies required for the good operation of the Website
- The analytical Cookies: these cookies help gather anonymous traffic data in order to grasp your browsing habits on our website by analyzing the most visited pages, the number of page views, number of visits as well as the visitors’ activities on our website and their return rates. These cookies help improve our Site.
How to accept or refuse the cookies?
We remind you that if you disable cookies, your browsing experience on our website can be deteriorated and we recommend you to change your settings while taking into account their purposes.
Each browser has its own settings. You can find them in your browser’s help menu.
For more information on the cookies, you can check the following link: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-libertes/vos-traces/les-cookies
The present general terms and conditions of use are subjected to French Law.
Any dispute arising from the use of this website shall fall within the exclusive competence of the competent French courts at Nice.